- Brings out the natural grain of wood, feeds the timber and provides a good initial sheen
- Available in clear and dark
- Contains no harmful silicone or hydrocarbon solvents
1. Apply 1-3 coats of Restoring & New Timber Polish to prepared surface and buff with a soft cloth.
2. For a higher sheen and harder finish apply a coat of Cabinet Maker’s Wax preferably using  steel wool. Buff with a soft cloth. The number of applications will depend on the finish required.
Click here for Clear Restoring and New Timber Polish MSDS.