Technical data for all models:
All Mediclinics Mediflow models use the same components, the differences being casing material and finish.
12 years: 6 years labour / 12 years parts (terms apply)
COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS:
DAM02A: Steel one-piece cover, white Epoxy painted, 1.5 mm. thick.
DAM02AB: Steel one-piece cover, black mate Epoxy painted, 1.5 mm. thick.
DAM02AC: Stainless steel one-piece cover, bright finish, 1.5 mm. thick.
DAM02ACS: Stainless steel one-piece cover, satin finish, 1.5 mm. thick
- Fire resistant plastic PA 6 -V0 base and fan scroll, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting. It includes silentblocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
- Universal brush motor, 4,500 rpm, F class, which includes a safety thermal cut-off.
- Aluminium centrifugal double asymmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a thermal cut-off.
- Automatic regulation of air temperature on ambient temperature.
- Fully adjustable (5-25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.
- Selective detection of fixed targets and automatic disconnection system after 120 seconds of continuous use.
Download Mediclinics Mediflow Sensor Operated Hand Dryers