Where to use:
• Some natural stone surfaces such as: Granite, Sandstone, Quartz
• Terracotta, tessellated tiles
• Ceramic tiles, porcelain & grout joints
• Clay bricks & pavers
• Concrete & concrete pavers
Method of application:
1. Mix Efflorescence Off with clean water to the desired strength
2. Dampen the surface then apply the solution
3. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes keeping surface wet with cleaner, than agitate
surface vigorously with a nylon scouring pad or bristle brush. If concrete is being
cleaned, do NOT leave Efflorescence Off on the pavers for more than 3-5 minutes.
Efflorescence Off can damage colored pavers if left on too long to dwell.
4. Rinse well with clean water to remove detergent and soil. Rinsing with a pH Neutral
Cleaner is recommended.