Where to use:
• Some natural stone surfaces such as: Granite, Sandstone, Quartz
• Terracotta, tessellated tiles
• Ceramic tiles, porcelain & grout joints
• Clay bricks & pavers
Method of application:
1. Mix Phosphoric Acid cleaner with clean water to the desired strength
2. Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes keeping surface wet with cleaner, than agitate
surface vigorously with a nylon scouring pad or bristle brush.
3. Rinse well with clean water to remove detergent and soil. Rinsing with a pH Neutral
Cleaner is recommended.