FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Restores the original lustre to the metal
• Non-flammable, making it workshop safe for application and storage
• Readily rinsible with water, for easy mixing
• Concentrated cleaner making it very economical to use on large scale projects
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Regular Wash: Use Meta-Brite mixed with 1 part up to 7 parts water. In some cases the dilution rate can be increased.
• Apply an even coat of Meta-Brite by using a non-atomizing spray, sponge or rag to the surface being treated. It is recommended to test on the surface prior to application.
• Where applicable, the application should begin on the bottom and work up.
• Allow 3 to 15 minutes. Extreme cases of corrosion require a second application.
• Agitate the surface with a stiff bristle broom where stubborn stains persist.
• After the corrosion or oxidation has been treated and desired result achieved. Flush off with a hose or agitate the surface briskly with a firm bristle brush and rinse with a stream of cold water.
• Consideration must be given to the capture and disposal of wastewater.
• If in doubt refer to the local water authority.