Intense Hybrid is well suited to dense stone types and concrete. Intense Hybrid includes high performance penetrating agents which give it greater ability to penetrate small pores, penetrate to greater depths and enables easier application.
HOW TO USE
Read and understand the MSDS before use. Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for sensitivity to chemicals.
• New installations must be fully cured before application of Intense (Min 48 hours)
• Existing stone, tile and concrete must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
• Coverage is 8 to 14m2 / Litre per coat. The coverage for the 2nd application is typically
1. Apply 1 to 2 applications of Intense Hybrid by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, or roller to an area which can be easily reached. (Approximately 15m2). Ensure even coverage.
2. Use a clean polish applicator or microfibre mop to ensure that the product is spread evenly and that no pools of sealer remain.
3. The surface must be shiny wet with a liquid film for at least 1 minute. For very porous substrates
more sealer may need to be applied.
4. If a second coat is to be applied, wait 1 to 2 hours, and repeat the process. The second application
can be applied days later.
5. Using absorbent toweling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of the last application. Moisten the towel with Xylene to remove thicker residues which have dried on the surface.
6. Allow 6 hours before returning area to traffic. Keep dry for 24 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-
Not to be used as a sub-terrain waterproofing. Should not be applied if temperature is above 32 degrees or if rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
If rain has preceded the application, the surface should be allowed 24 hours to dry completely.