Protects against: Water, alcohol and oil-based stains
Domestic Seating - Every 3-6 months, or after cleaning with a leather cleaner
Commercial Seating - reapply every 40 days, or after cleaning with a leather cleaner
Drying time: 4-5 minutes touch dry/ 30 minutes completely cured
Coverage: 250 ml will treat approximately 35-45 seats/each wipe will treat approximately 2-3 seats
Suitable for: Pigmented, aniline and pull-up leathers
Use with: Leather Soft Cleaner
TIPS: Leather Protection Cream does not need to be applied thickly, a thin coat applied to the contact areas (seats, headrests, footrests, armrest etc) is all that is required. For light coloured leathers or leather that receives heavy use, we recommend applying two thin coats – allow to dry between coats.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Shake the bottle well before use.
2. Pre-test on a concealed area of your sofa.
3. Pour a small amount of Leather Protection Cream onto a soft, clean
cloth and apply to the surface of the leather evenly. Repeat on areas
subject to heavy use: armrests, seats and backrests.
4. Leave about 30 minutes to dry.
5. Buff the leather lightly using a clean, soft cloth.