How does Dirt-Off Work?
Dirt-Off is an alkaline water-based solvent cleaner suitable for use on all washable surfaces.
This concentrated detergent:
- Rapidly loosens dirt, fat and soot allowing it to be washed away
- Is very versatile and excels in a variety of cleaning tasks
Note: Do not use Dirt-Off on water-based paintwork or painted surfaces that are in bad condition.
Instructions for Use:
- For cleaning surfaces with LIGHT SOILAGE – dilute 1 part Dirt-Off to 80 parts with water.
- For HEAVY KITCHEN FAT REMOVAL – Use Dirt-Off neat. This is ideal for cleaning ovens, BBQ’s, walls, dirty
paintwork and machinery.
- For general HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING – Dilute Dirt-Off to 1 in 20.
- For spray-wipe cleaning, MEDIUM SOILAGE – dilute to 1 in 30.
- For scrubbing floors, dilute 1 part Dirt-Off to 80 parts with water.
- Apply the Dirt-Off solution using a spray, mop or sponge, and scrub lightly, then rinse off or wipe clean
using a mop or a clean cloth. Dirt-Off can also be used in an autoscrubber.
- For pressure washing, dilute to 1 in 120.
Refer to SDS for safety directions.