- Professional odour neutralising technology - This patented formula works by odour-pairing
on a molecular level.
- Wide application - Instantly eliminates the stench of decaying matter, necrotic tissue, sewage
and human / animal remains.
- Sophisticated enzyme chemistry - Powerful quad-enzyme action digests organic odour
- Aerial odour control - Neutralises air-borne mal odours
- Surface odour control - Neutralises odours trapped in fabrics, carpet, wood and porous
- Fresh residual scent - Deodorises the area with a fresh floral scent
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety
directions and read the MSDS before use.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Deozyme is safe when used as directed.
Use of hot water, bleach, and chlorinated products may kill the active bacteria in this product
although they will not affect its odour counteracting properties. Do not mix Deozyme with any other
Add 30-60ml per litre of water (1:16 to 1:32) depending on soil conditions.
For heavy soil conditions, up to 100ml per litre can be added. If used on sensitive surfaces,
always pre-test for substrate chemical sensitivity
1. Apply the solution to a workable area using a sprayer, sponge or scrubber machine. Do not allow solution to dry onto the surface.
2. Agitate and allow 30 minutes dwell time. Keep moist with solution
3. Rinse the surface thoroughly using clean water. A high pressure or wet extraction washing system, will provide effective results.
4. A 1:100 Deozyme solution can be left as residual on resilient surfaces for further odour removal
and re-odorizing activity
Download Actichem Deozyme MSDS