Directions for Use:
1. Separate bait stations apart from the plastic frame.
2. For thorough cockroach control, it is recommended that all 12 bait stations be used at the one time. (German cockroaches - use 12 baits for a 3m x 3m area, American cockroaches - use 4 baits for a 3m x 3m area).
3. For best results, place the baits label side down in all warm, dark, moist areas where cockroaches prefer to hide. Be sure to place next to the wall along skirting boards, in corners, under sinks, under the fridge, under the stove, in cabinets and near plumbing fixtures.
4. Bait stations work best on horizontal surfaces touching corners and walls.
5. Cockroaches will begin eating the bait immediately and you should expect to see fewer cockroaches within days.
6. Use Raid Cockroach Baits in conjunction with any Raid Crawling Insect Killer aerosol for heavy infestations.
7. Replace all baits 3 months after usage begins. Cut out special calendar located on back of pack, and place in a convenient location, like on your calendar or your refrigerator.