- For use on baseboards, floor edges, corners, stairways and ceramic tile
- Convenient aerosol spray can be used in tough to reach areas
Note: Not for use on painted surfaces or old asphalt tile – immediately wipe off any
General Use Directions
1. Shake can well.
2. Hold can upside down and spray 6- 10 inches from surface. Cover the soiled area with
a thin, even coat.
3. If any overspray onto other surfaces occurs, wipe off immediately.
4. Wait 3-5 minutes (or longer where there is severe buildup).
5. Wet-scrub the surface using a 3M™ Doodlebug™ Pad Holder 6472 fitted with a 3M™ Doodlebug™ Brown
Scrub ’n Strip Pad 8541, 3M™ Doodlebug™ Hi Pro Pad 8550, or a similar product.
6. For uneven surfaces (e.g., grout, brick or door jambs), use a 3M™ General Purpose Brush 4020
with a 3M™ Doodlebug™ Handblock Pad Holder 6473.
7. Rinse surface with clean warm water.
Note: Prior to use, clean a small, inconspicuous area. Note any change in color or texture, particularly on old tile
floors. Do not apply to painted surfaces. If unacceptable abrasion or scratching occurs, use a less aggressive pad.
NOTE: Refer to product Material Safety Data Sheet MSDS 10-2818-2 for specific health hazard, first aid and precautionary information.