How to Apply Agar Tannex Coffee, Tea and Browning Spotter?
- Absorb liquid spillages and scrape up or vacuum solid soilage before applying TANNEX.
- Apply neat TANNEX from a spraygun directly onto the remaining stain or spot.
- Do not over-wet the carpet.
- Gently work the TANNEX into the stain working from the outside towards the centre.
- After allowing time to react, blot out the stain with a clean white cloth or paper towel.
- Rinse area with water after spotting.
- Results are always best when spillages are cleaned promptly.
- If any stain remains that cannot be removed with
TANNEX, it may be necessary to bleach the stain out by using COFFEE STAIN REMOVER.
DOWNLOAD Agar Tannex Coffee, Tea and Browning Spotter MSDS