DOWNLOAD AGAR CORDIAL AND URINE STAIN REMOVER MSDS
Carpet and Upholstery Stain Removal
Because CURE is a dye remover, it is essential to pre-test
this product on an inconspicuous area of the carpet or
fabric and ensure the colours are not removed. Leave it
on for 5 minutes to make certain.
- When this test is passed satisfactorily, spray CURE onto
stains or apply to a white cloth and dab it on.
- Brush gently and leave for 3 to 5 minutes until the colour
tends to turn yellow or fade away. Leave it for up to 30
minutes if the reaction is slow.
- Extract with very hot water and flush out five times to
remove both the stain and the treatment. Wool fibres
should be neutralised with FABRIC SOFTENER & RINSE
or white vinegar to pH 5 to 7.
- On urine stains, do not extract with water, but vacuum
and blot as much CURE from the carpet as possible then
allow to air-dry.
- A steam iron set at the correct temperature may be
applied to a cloth over the treated stain to speed up the
removal reaction. However, this is not recommended on
wool carpets because the fibres may be attacked.
- Remove as much soil as possible. Use neat CURE to
spray the stains. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse with
Note: This product may cause some removal of strippable
acrylic floor finishes, so please avoid spraying CURE onto
CURE is an alkaline stain remover which can be irritating to
the skin or eyes, if contact occurs. Wear rubber gloves if skin
contact is likely to occur.