Ideal for auto-scrubbing, suitable for mopping
1:100 parts water (1/2 cup per mop bucket) 1/2L per tank small scrubber; 1L large scrubber
1:50 parts water (double quantity of light duty)
DOWNLOAD AUTOSCRUB LOW FOAMING DETERGENT MSDS
How to Use Agar Autoscrub in Maintaining Floors?
A. How to Maintain High Traffic Timber Floors with Agar Autoscrub?
- Sealed with Timbercoat or MasterPiece?
Tools to use:
Fringe Mop or soft broom
mop and wringer bucket
Buffic machine and pad
Polish Mop and Wringer Bucket
1. Sweep the floor to remove dust using a fringe mop or soft hair broom. Do not use oiled mops.
2. Clean up any spillages by spot mopping with AUTOSCRUB at 1 in 50.
3. Buff the floor at least twice per week, preferably every day.
B. How to Maintain Floors Sealed with 3D-Gloss?
1. Sweep the floor to remove dust and litter using a fringe mop sweeper.
2. Wash Floor: Scrub with AUTOSCRUB at 1:60. If the floor is heavily soiled, more
detergent should be used.
3. Buff Floor: Using a gas buffer or battery burnisher and soft, Ultra High Speed
pads with no natural hair fibres or an electric buffer with tan pad/s.
Harsh pads must be avoided or they will grind down the film.
C. Daily cleaning of floors Terrazzo, Marble, Agglomerate Marble, Limestone and Sadler Tile
Tools to Use:
Dustmop or broom
Autoscrubber with red or blue pads
Gas buffer and pad
1. Scrape off old stickers and chewing gum.
2. Sweep the floor to remove litter.
3. Wash the floor with an autoscrubber fitted with red or tan pads.
4. Fill the solution tank with warm water and 1 litre of Autoscrub per 80 litres of water
(eg. For 160L water, add 2L of Autoscrub).
5. Scrub the floor covering all areas.
6. If wet turn marks are left behind, mop these off with a clean damp mop
7. When the floor is all clean and dry, buff the floor with a gas buffer, fitted with
8. Sweep floor to remove dust.
- If there are spillages that are hard to remove, eg. oil, mop these up first using Autoscrub at 1:30.
- Never buff the floor unless it is totally clean