Area of Application:
Suitable for all skin types. For the care of heavily-stressed skin.
Time-tested qualities, for use in industrial and healthcare environments, especially where employees are prone to dry or heavily stressed skin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean and dry skin. Then carefully rub Stokolan® Classic on to the areas of skin at risk, including between the fingers and on the fingernails.
Stokolan® Classic should always be used before any lengthy breaks and after finishing work. Stokolan® Classic is suitable for facial use as well.
Features and Benefits:
well-balanced care and absorption properties, coupled with a high level of consumer acceptance
- suitable for all types of skin
enhances the natural regeneration
- helps work-stressed skin to restore its natural resistance
with 9.5 % glycerine and urea
- important skin’s own natural moisturizing factors (NMF) with very good water
holding capacities and exceptional hydratizing properties
- penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum, enhance skin elasticity and soothe the skin
contains skin nourishing Lanolin of parmaceutical quality
- natural lipid with excellent care and soothing properties
- restores natural oils and moisturizes to prevent dry and rough skin
dermatologically confirmed skin compatibility
- very good skin compatibility
- minimises the risk of skin incompatibility
Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product
- The product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Choice Australia
silicone free/paint compatible (lacquer wetting test)/no negative effect on vulcanization process (DIK-test)
- it can therefore be used in almost any production process (DIK: German Institute of Rubber Technology)
DOWNLOAD STOKOLAN CLASSIC MSDS