Where and How to Use?
On carpet the 500 Rubber Bristles dig deep into the carpet to build up an electrostatic charge that attracts and catches hair, dust and dirt.
On flat hard floors the 500 bristles compress to create an impenetrable wall that the finest dirt cannot get through our under.
When wet the 500 rubber bristles scrub dirt, oil and grease while the squeegee removes water. The head can be removed and washed in warm soapy water.
(1) Ensure the broom head is in even contact with the carpet
(2) Use like a rake and sweep in short strokes towards you
(1) Ensure the broom head is in even contact with the floor
(2) Sweep in long strokes towards you
(1) Apply a floor cleaning solution, if necessary