Features and Benefits:
Quad trim – featuring four lengths of bristle, including a long outer bristle for easy splaying, and a short inner bristle for scrubbing
Triple bristle – a combination of nylon, polyester and stiff nylon, its ultra durable and the bristles will keep their shape, even in hot water or after extended use
Semi-radial – the radial lip gives the operator a range of contact with the glass, allowing the bristles to get into corners and aiding the scrubbing process
Easy splay – flattens with very little pressure, allowing good contact on the glass at any height
V-jets – available with V-jets or pencil jets, but V-jets spray the water into the bristles, keeping them cleaner for longer and allowing the brush to stay on the glass when rinsing
Wiel-Loc socket – available with square Wiel-Loc socket or Euro thread. Wiel-Loc socket means you can quickly interchange brushes. Clip in and clip out
Hi-viz – the bright orange, blue and white bristles allow you to see what you’re cleaning
Light – at under 400g It’s incredibly light, and will be your all-round brush for use at any height
– Covers 50% more than your standard 10 inch brush with 50% less pressure (absolute best for high pole work)
– Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass
– A brush that works like a scrubbing pad, stable on glass with long goosenecks.
Other technical features:
– Leave the brush on the glass when rinsing
– Bristles are designed for better cleaning at the top and bottom of windows and glass and specifically window edges
– Hard wearing nylon bristles soften when wet, leaving a very even clean and making it almost impossible to leave brush bristle strokes on glass
– Water spray goes to the top of the brush without over-spraying onto frames.
– Option to run up to 4 jets on the one brush – 2 on top and 2 through the middle.