The primary function of Dishrinse is to disperse the rinse water to ensure the rapid drying of dishes and utensils. The secondary function of Dishrinse is to neutralise any alkali residue in the rinsing process to maintain a neutral pH at the end of the cleaning cycle.
Benefits and Major Advantages of Dishrinse Machine Rinse Aid:
• In-built scale inhibitor
• Works in hard or soft water
• Phosphate free
• Concentrated formulation
• Produces fast spot and streak free drying of all washed articles.
• Reduces the risk of bacteria by eliminating the need for towel drying.
• Controls lime scale in the final rinse area.
• Acts as a mild foam suppressant in all single tank machines.