Where to Use:
Effective in sanitizing:
Desks, phones, computer monitors.
Door handles, hand rails, door jams bed rails and wheelchair arms.
All surfaces where human contact is possible
Mattress’s’, cushions, chairs.
Directions for Use:
1. Use undiuluted in a spray bottle capable of giving a course mist.
2. Spray directly onto the area requiring sanitization
3. Ensure surface is "shiny" wet but not flooded.
4. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Alternatively do not dry but allow the surface to dry normally for maximum sanitizing efficacy.
5. No rinsing is needed. Food or medical preparation can resume as soon as the surface is totally dry,