Heavy duty cleaning:
Use at 1 part in 50 parts water. This is ¾ cup per bucket of water, 1L
per tank (small scrubber) or 2L per tank (large scrubber).
Light duty cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning:
Use 1 part in 100 parts water. This is ½ cup per bucket of water, ½L per tank (small scrubber) or 1L per tank (large scrubber).
For low soilage solutions, HC-90 can be diluted to 1:150 parts of water (autoscrub)
If HC-90 is used in food preparation areas, rinse product-contacting surfaces with potable (drinkable) water after use.
How to Use AGar HC-90 All Purpose Cleaning?
- Suitable on all hard surfaces including floors, walls, glass and fittings.
When: As needed.
1. Wear rubber gloves if skin contact is likely to occur.
2. Dilute detergent:
If using HC-90, dilute with hot water as follows:
Heavy soilage use ¾ cup per 10 litres of water.
Light soilage use ½ cup per 10 litres of water.
3. Mop, sponge or wipe detergent onto surface to be cleaned.
4. Allow detergent time to break down soilage.
5. Scrub surface until soilage has been removed.
6. Rinse clean and wipe surface dry.
For more information on Agar HC-90, please click here.
DOWNLOAD AGAR HC-90 LOW FOAM WASH UP DETERGENT MSDS