How to clean your cooktop with Cook Magic Cooktop Cleaner- While still warm, remove baked-on spills with a damp cloth or sponge. Acooktop scraper can be used on ceramic glass.
- When cool, apply Cooktop Magic to soiled areas and rub vigorously with sponge applicator. Do not use sponge applicator on stainless steel, use a soft cloth.
- Remove all residue with a damp cloth.
- Whilst still damp, polish surface to a brilliant finish with a paper towel.
- After use, clean the sponge applicator under running water.
Ceramic Glass Care
- Never slide your saucepan across the surface as this will cause scratches.
- Do not use aluminium or copper based cookware as it may leave a metal residue on the surface.
- This residue can burn onto and permanently stain your ceramic glass cooktop.
- Always cook with a flat based pot/pan of similar size to the element.
Cleaning your shower screens with Cooktop Magic
- Apply product to shower screen.
- Rub vigorously with soft cloth.
- Polish to a brilliant shine with paper towel or soft cloth.
Download Cooktop Magic MSDS