SoSafe industrial degreaser is suitable for a variety of cleaning applications and industries including;
- Mining Companies – Quick break degreasing trucks, engineering parts and other assets.
- Heavy Rail – Degreasing of locomotives, decoking of lorries
- Transport – Degreasing & cleaning of heavy / light rail, carriages, locomotives and buses.
- Engineering Shops – General cleaning and degreasing.
- Local Government – Used in scrubbers, cleaning public facilities (toilets), BBQ’s.
SoSafe Spray Away – pH Boosted is the popular choice for mass transport agencies (bus/train) and the mining industry alike to safely degrease large assets quickly leaving surfaces in flawless condition. Ideal for removing heavy staining from greases, oil, bird poo, tree tannins, food scraps, mould, fungus and grime.
A non-corrosive formulation that will clean almost any surface free of general build-up, dirt, mold, oil and grease on hard surfaces and engine parts. Ideal for cleaning of heavy machinery, bus under carriage cleaning, de-coking of coal lorries and other hard surfaces.
Where products usually require high pH levels (alkaline detergents) to emulsify oil and grease, Spray Away will do the job in half the time with less effort. This ability to remove mud, dirt, grease and oil with out a high pH level is not only safe for the user but also less damaging on assets and equipment.
SoSafe’s Structured Approach to Safety
SoSafe has adopted the following approach to ensuring safety at the workplace.
1. Safety – Products used must be as safe as possible. By eliminating toxic or flammable or corrosive products from facilities where possible reduce the risk of injury.
Steps to a safer environment
(a). ENGINEER A SAFER WORKPLACE
i. DESIGN. Try to ensure that hazards are ‘designed out’ when new materials, equipment and work systems are planned for the workplace.
ii. Remove the hazard or SUBSTITUTE less hazardous materials, equipment or substances.
iii. adopt a SAFER PROCESS. Alterations to tools, equipment or work systems can often make them much safer.
iv. enclose or ISOLATE the hazard through the use of guards or remote handling techniques.
(b). ADMINISTRATE A SAFER WORKPLACE
v. Establish appropriate ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES such as:
job rotation to reduce exposure or boredom; or timing the job so that fewer workers are exposed
routine maintenance and housekeeping procedures
training on hazards and correct work procedures.
And where engineering or administrative controls cannot be used;
vi. Provide suitable and properly maintained
(c). PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT and training in its use.
2. Economic – Products should be affordable. When looking at the cost of a cleaning products, SoSafe looks at the REAL COST otherwise known as the true cost. This incorporates the cost of the product, the amount of product required, manual-labor and time. SoSafe has proven to workplace, by electing to use SoSafe products in their facilities, the amount of product required is less, the effort taken to clean is lower to yield a better result and the time it takes to clean is lower leading to significant dollar savings.
3. Performance – Products must work. SoSafe are the leaders in safe industrial degreaser products, contact a SoSafe representative to arrange a trial of SoSafe cleaning products to compare the difference.