Releasit Encap-Clean DS (Double Strength) contains a unique crystallizing polymer technology which enables remaining encapsulated soil to be extracted from the carpet with subsequent post vacuumings. The crystallized detergent residue can not attract soil so resoiling is minimized.Fast cleaning production rates. Deep penetrating cleaning. Dries to a crystallized residue. No rinsing is required. Reduces wicking and recurring spill stains. Safe for all types of synthetic carpet fiber. Non-sticky residue will not attract other soil.
Releasit Encap-Clean DS (Double Strength) Dries to a Crystal. When Encap-Clean DS dries it forms one of the best releasing crystals in the industry. A brittle crystal is produced that can be extracted from the fibre with routine vacuuming. Contains SOILEZE Fluoro-Protector.
There are four benefits to incorporating a Fluoro-chemical Protector into an Encapsulation Product...
1) It helps the encapsulating crystal release more easily from the fiber.
2) It also lowers the surface tension of the detergent and thereby increases wetting and cleaning ability.
3) It provides great anti-wicking properties.
4) It will leave the carpet more soil resistant.
Releasit Encap-Clean DS contains Tea Tree Extract. Tea Tree has wonderful sanitizing properties, however it would require a higher concentration of Tea Tree oil than we are using to accomplish true sanitizing. What we do have is a nice, fresh, clean, healthy scent. The Tea Tree aroma is wonderful. The Melaleuca extract imparts a light scent to the carpet. As you clean with Encap-Clean DS the room is filled with a light clean, natural fragrance - not overpowering.
How safe is Releasit Encap-Clean DS? Encap-Clean DS is very safe to use. The only ingredient that's even required to be listed on an MSDS sheet is Isopropyl Alcohol (and that evaporates away). Encap-Clean DS has a near neutral pH in its diluted form. So Encap-Clean DS is safe to use for cleaning synthetic fiber, most wool, and any other fiber that can be exposed to water.
Releasit Encap-Clean DS can be used in many applications and by various means:
• Cylindrical Brush
• Spot Cleaning
• Recurring Spills
• Upholstery Brush
• Stair Cleaning
Cleaning - 1:32 (4 oz per Gal) Mix up 160mL of Encap-Clean DS into 5 litres of water. Cleans approximately 37 sq metre per 5 litres of diluted rtu solution!
Pre-Spraying - In heavily soiled areas, you can if need be prespray Encap Clean DS mixed at 240mLs into 5 litres of water. Alternatively you could use Encap-Punch according to it's directions.
Spill Treatment - 125 mL of Encap-Clean DS mixed with 500 mL of water. Spray lightly onto spill stains and massage into fibre to reduce recurring spots.
Bonnet - Mix 65mL per 5 litres of water to be used as a bonnet/pad cleaner.
Spotter - Mix 125mL of Encap-Clean DS into 500mL of water.
When used in conjunction with the Cimex machine and Fibreplus pads, each 5 ltr bottle of Releasit Encap-Clean DS will cover approx 860 square metres of carpeting. If you charged your cleaning out at $2.00 per square metre, your return for a 5 litre Encap-Clean DS ($96.60 - and cheaper purchased by the carton) will return you $ 1,720.00. Not a bad return on investment!!
Our customers are telling how great this process is when combined with before or after Hot Water Extraction. Now, you do the following steps to produce and outstanding result
1) Thoroughly prevacuum the carpet to be cleaned
2) Via an effecient shower feed system (Cimex, etc) you can now apply and aggitate the Releasit Encap-Clean DS onto the carpets to be cleaned
3) Using your glided wand, hooked up to either your portable or truckmount, simply use the wand to 'flush' the carpet.
This system has the benefits of the following..
• Provides and extremely thorough clean (as opposed to just prespraying and extracting)
• When shower fed effeicently (Cimex, etc) you can cover over approx 800 square per 5 litre bottle of Releasit Encap-Clean DS. So your savings in chemical cost is massive
• You don't need to run an emulsifier or acid rinse thru your machine or topical sprayed, again, your chemical savings will amaze you
• Time savings are outstanding also. You are no longer using your scrub wand to scrub. You are simply dragging the wand over the carpet to extract what has been mechanically massaged
• Whatever minimal amount of residue is left on the carpet after your final HWE flusing action, is good residue that will not promote resoiling!
Your chemical cost to thoroughly clean carpets with Releasit Encap-Clean DS is approx 10 cents per square metre It's a win-win situation no matter which way you use this product.