- Thinning industrial and automotive enamels including paving paints.
- Removing wax and grease prior to spraying.
- Stripping enamel paint.
- Cleaning enamel over-spray.
1. Ensure the surface of the area to be painted is clean, dry and prepared to paint manufacturer’s directions.
2. The ratio of thinner to paint should be in accordance with paint manufacturer’s guidelines. A general guide is 1 part thinner to 3 parts paint. All equipment used in mixing and applying the mixture should be clean and dry. When mixing paint and thinner together use accurate measures. Add thinner to paint slowly and stir. Mix thoroughly before application. Apply with a spray gun or brush.
1. To strip enamel paint from surfaces or to remove overspray (other than painted surfaces), use a tightly
woven, relatively non-absorbent cloth. Wet with Diggers Enamel Thinner and wipe the surface vigorously
until paint has been cleaned.
Cleaning Equipment After Use
1. After applying enamel paint it is recommended that brushes and spray equipment are cleaned with
Diggers Enamel Thinner or a spray gun wash solvent.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Enamel Thinner MSDS.