- The polish is emulsified, making it easy to apply
- Available in 3 scents: Lavender, Rose and Lemon
- Rich in wax to give lasting protection
Apply sparingly and polish immediately with a clean soft cloth.
To Restore Wax Finish on Stripped Furniture and/ or a Wax
Finish on Raw Wood
1. Apply 1 to 3 coats of Restoring and New Timber Polish to prepared surface and buff with a soft cloth.
2. Apply at least 2 coats of Cabinet Makers Wax, preferably using  steel wool. Buff with a soft cloth. The number of applications will depend on the finish required.
3. Finish and maintain with Cream Polish.
To Revive and Repolish an Old Finish
1. Use Polish Reviver to remove old wax and grime.
2. Finish with Cream Polish.