- Made with bees wax and a high proportion of carnauba wax making it ideal for use on modern finishes
- Can be used on raw wood and buffed with a pine brush
Apply sparingly and buff immediately. On large surface areas only work on a small area at any given time.
To restore wax finish on stripped furniture and/ or establish a wax finish on raw wood:
1. Apply 1 to 3 coats of Restoring & New Timber Polish to prepared surface and buff with a soft cloth.
2. Apply at least 2 coats of Cabinet Makers Wax, preferably using  steel wool. Buff with a soft cloth. The number of applications will depend on the finish required.
3. For a high gloss, hard finish maintain with Carnauba Polish.