1. Contains synthetic pads and organic socks, PPE and clean-up accessories for both acid and alkali spills.
2. Comes in 120L yellow wheelie bin with red kit label.
3. Absorbs up to 75 litres of acid or alkali liquids – confirmed in independent testing.
4. Ideal for where wet cell batteries are recharged or where caustic cleaning solutions are used.
1. Mobile kit for fast response. Highly visible, safe and easy to use. Capacity for extra PPE.
2. Effective on a wide range of agressive chemicals, including strong acids and alkalis (caustics).
3. Can be customised to suit level of risk, including the addition of a neutralising fluid for decontamination, as per Australian Standards.
Australian Standards Compliance: All Enretech kits comply with the latest Australian Standards and Federal NOHSC (ASCC) Codes or Practice that pertain to the handling, storage, clean-up and disposal of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances: NOHSC: 2007(1994), 1005(1994), & 1015(2001) and AS/NZS 3816:1998, AS1940-2004, AS3780-1994, & AS2507-1998.
Caution: Acidic wastes must always be segregated from alkaline wastes while being stored for eventual collection and disposal.
Code - Name - Qty
SEAL1 - Security Seal - 2
S900 - Safety Goggles - 1
LBL/HAZ - Kit Label Set (Red) - 1
HAZ99B - HazChem Pillows - 3
HAZ412 - HazChem Absorbent Socks - 3
GP45 - PVC Gloves gauntlet - 1
ENR033 - Pads, Absorbent (Universal) - 50
D/BAG - Waste Disposal Bags - 2
CD-1 - Disposable Overalls - 1
CARD/HAZ - Instruction Card HazChem - 1