For use by any organisation that has identified risks due to spilled liquids. Includes: Government, Heavy Industry, Transport, Manufacturing, Service Industry, Health & Medical, Agriculture, Construction, Waste Management Companies, Consultants.
1. Contains Enretech sorbents, PPE and clean-up accessories.
2. Comes in 120L yellow wheelie bin. 6 kits per pallet.
3. Absorbs up to 100L (oil) – confirmed by independent testing.
4. Industry accredited. Sorbents tested to 12 standards.
1. Effective on a wide range of liquids. Kits can be customised to suit risk.
2. Superior performance and lower cost of use.
3. Combines both pads and loose particulate for quick & complete clean-up. No residues remain.
4. Mobile kit for fast response. Highly visible, safe and easy to use. Capacity for extra PPE.
Standards Compliance: All Enretech kits comply with the latest Australian Standards and Federal NOHSC (ASCC) Codes or Practice that pertain to the handling, storage, clean-up and disposal of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances: NOHSC: 2007(1994), 1005(1994), & 1015(2001) and AS/NZS 3816:1998, AS1940-2004, AS3780-1994, & AS2507-1998.
Code - Name - Qty
SEAL1 - Security Seal - 2
LBL/WSK - Kit Label Set (Black) - 1
HCHY40 - Scoop - 1
GP27 - PVC Gloves - 1
ENR047 - Pads, Absorbent Cotton (Oil Only) - 20
ENR045 - Low Lint Wipes (Universal) - 50
ENR040 - Sock, Absorbent (Oil Only) - 2
ENR022 - Kleen Sweep - 3
D/BAG - Waste Disposal Bags - 2
CARD/HYD - Instruction Card Hydrocarbons - 1