1. Contains sorbents, PPE & clean-up accessories for both water-based & oil-based spills.
2. Comes in 120L yellow wheelie bin with General Purpose kit labels (green). 6 kits per pallet.
3. Absorbs up to 100 litres – confirmed in independent testing.
4. Industry accredited. Sorbents tested to 12 standards.
5. Combines both pads & loose particulate for quick & complete clean-up. No residues remain.
1. Superior performance and lower cost of use.
2. Mobile kit for fast response. Highly visible, safe and easy to use.
3. Effective on a wide range of liquids. Can be customised to suit level of risk.
4. Enretech sorbents offer significant environmental benefits over other sorbents.
5. Kits have been designed with spare capacity for extra PPE or sorbents, if required.
Standards Compliance: All Enretech kits comply with the latest Australian Standards and Federal NOHSC (ASCC) Codes or Practice that pertain to the handling, storage, clean-up and disposal of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances: NOHSC: 2007(1994), 1005(1994), & 1015(2001) and AS/NZS 3816:1998, AS1940-2004, AS3780-1994, & AS2507-1998.
Code - Name - Qty
SEAL1 - Security Seal - 2
LBL/GP - Kit Label Set (Green) - 1
HCHY40 - Scoop - 1
GNITR4/LC - Nitrile Gloves Disposable - 2
ENR045 - Low Lint Wipes (Universal) - 50
ENR036 - Sock, Absorbent (Universal) - 2
ENR033 - Pads, Absorbent (Universal) - 20
ENR022 - Kleen Sweep - 3
D/BAG - Waste Disposal Bags - 2
CARD/GP - Instruction Card Universal - 1