The NT 611 Eco K wet/dry vacuum cleaner is a particularly user-friendly unit which is ideal for universal applications, e.g. in the trades, contract cleaning.
The integrated waste water pump exhaust a large quantity of liquids out of the tank for continuously vacuuming water.
One very practical feature of this vacuum cleaner is the flat pleated filter (optional) which offers various essential benefits:
* The user can alternate between wet and dry pick-up without any interruption because the filter is always above the fluid level.
* Access to the filter is quick and simple because it is not necessary to remove the motor head first.
* The flat pleated filter (optional) increases the usable capacity of the container since it does not project downwards.
The electronic level monitor automatically switches off the fan motor when the maximum fluid level is reached.
The unit has two large diameter wheels at the rear and two castors at the front for high stability and maneuverability, it is also light enough to be carried without difficulty.
A large On-/Off-switch as well as holders for storing the cable and accessories on the unit offer additional user convenience.
Universal applications in all the crafts and trades or civil protection,
in which a large quantity of water or liquids must be vacuumed such as
flood damage, absorption of liquids out off container or tanks.
Features & Benefits
* Accessory for specific target groups:
* All the accessories can be stored on the unit
* By-pass turbine installed in sound proof hood (63 dB(A)):
High suction power, trouble-free wet and dry pick-up, low operating noise
* Waste water pump can be removed easily:
The unit can be used as dry vacuum for vacuuming dry dusts or fine parts if necessary. In this case the pump unit should be removed and for the filtration the coarse dirt filter must be replaced by a flat filter or membrane filter as main filter.
* Drainage hose:
For emptying out fluids
* Easily removable motor head with on/off-switch, large integrated container catches:
Waste container easily accessible, optimum protection of the paper filter bag (optional), convenient handling and operation
* Mechanical filter shaker:
For cleaning flat filter (optional) during dry application
* Electronic fluid level monitor for wet pick-up:
Automatic fan switches off after reaching the maximum fluid level
[optional flat pleated filter above the waste container (BIA-C approved)
• Large filter area (0,62 m²), minimum retention rate 99.9 %, entire container capacity can be used]
Air flow rate (l/s)
235 / 23.5
Container capacity (l)
Max. intake performance (W)
Performance disposal pump (W)
Standard nominal width (mm)
Length of cord access. (m)
Sound pressure level (dB(A))
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
570 x 370 x 860
Suction hose, 4 m
Metal suction tube, 2 x 0.5 m
Wet and dry floor tool, 360 mm
Drain hose (oil resistant)
Auto shutdown when max. level is reached
Container material, Plastic
Clip system for extension hose
Automatic switching on / off
Removable dirty water pump
Mechanical filter shaker
Safety class, I
Maintenance -free suction fans, 1 piece