All Mediclinics Saniflow models use the same components, the differences being casing material, finish and the manual push-button option.
COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
- Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Saniflow® wrench.
- Base in aluminium, 3 mm thick, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
- Universal brush motor, 5500 rpm, F class, incorporates a self-resetable safety thermal cut-off at 120 ºC.
- Aluminium centrifugal double symmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable safety thermal cut-off at 80 ºC.
- Fully rotating nozzle in chrome plated zamak (Chrome 22 µm thick).
- Fully adjustable (15 - 25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor (E05A, AC, ACS).
- Sensors come with a polycarbonate viewing window.
- Four silent blocks to eliminate vibrations.
- Detection LEDs integrated in the electronic PC board
- Push button (E05): Chrome plated Zamak (Chrome 22 µm thick) activates an electronic timer with a 35 second cycle.