Technical data for all models:
All Mediclinics Mediflow models use the same components, the differences being casing material and finish.
12 years: 6 years labour / 12 years parts (terms apply)
COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
- Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Mediflow® wrench.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0 base and fan scroll, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
- Universal brush motor, 4500 rpm, F class, incorporates a self-resetting safety thermal cut-off at 120 ºC.
- Aluminium centrifugal double symmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Fe, Al & Cr taped wire heating element mounted on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetting safety thermal cut-off at 110 ºC. Automatic disconnection 1/2 second before motor stops.
- Logic Dry technology: Automatic regulation of air temperature based on ambient temperature.
- Selective detection of fixed targets and automatic disconnection after 120 seconds of continuous use.
- Fully adjustable (5 - 20 cm) IR electronic detection sensor. Adjustment is by means of a potentiometer.
- Sensors come with a polycarbonate viewing window.
- Four silent blocks to eliminate vibrations.
|Dimensions (W x H x D, in mm)
||272x 320x 164 mm (M02A)|
||272x 325x 164 mm (M02AC, ACS)|
||4.85 kg (M02A)|
||4.25 kg (M02AC, ACS)|
||450 m³/h (7.500 l/min)|
||540 m³/h (9000 l/min) |
||250- 2750 W|
|Heating element power
||0- 2500 W|
||1.1 – 12 A|
|Air temperature (10 cm distance / 21 ºC)
|Noise level (at 2 m)
||White / Bright SS / Brushed SS|
*Note: Drying time may vary with ambient conditions