Method of Use:
Apply one dose to back of hands first.
Rub hands back to back and then palm to palm interlocking fingers and including around the finger nails.
Ensure hands are clean before applying.
Features and Benefits of Stokoderm Protect Pure
Proven universal action
- Proven to provide protection against aqueous solutions, oils and solvents.
Oil in water formulation
- Quickly absorbs into the skin and leaves a non-greasy after feel.
Contains xanthan gum
- A highly effective film forming agent to repel contaminating substances.
- Fills in skin pores and helps to prevent ingression by oil-based substances.
Contains dicaprylyl carbonate
- Dry feel emollient helps prevent hands feeling greasy after use to retain dexterity with hand held tools.
- A highly effective humectant moisturises the skin and helps prevent dryness.
- Suitable for use by maintenance and production workers in food manufactur-ing/processing environments where high levels of skin soiling or exposure to more extreme wet or dry working conditions are encountered.
- Suitable for use under natural rubber (latex) and nitrile gloves to help provide a second line of defence.
- Suitable for use in paint and bodyshop areas, where surface coatings are being applied.
Neutral pH formula
- Ensures compatibility with the skin and reduces the risk of any possible irritation.
- Acceptable for use by both males and females and reduces the potential for skin irritation
DOWNLOAD STOKODERM PROTECT PURE MSDS