•Suitable for use in all water conditions
•Ensures rapid and complete removal of soils
•Concentrated for greater economy in use
•Ease of handling in convenient small pack
•Accurate manual dosing with portion controlled dosing cap
•Complies with recommendations of AS/NZS 4187:2003 as a suitable instrument wash detergent.
Instructions for Use
Manual or Ultrasonic Washing
1. Rinse items with cold water.
2. Prepare wash solution of Liquid Pyronegusing standard dosing cap supplied at 1-2 doses (20-40ml) / 10L warm water (45-50oC).
3. Soak or brush items4. Rinse with fresh water.
5. Items such as laboratory glassware and syringes should then be rinsed with distilled or deionisedwater.
6. Allow to dry.Washer/DisinfectorsLiquid Pyronegis normally applied using JohnsonDiversey automatic dispensing equipment or integral dosing pumps where fitted at a concentration of 2 -4ml / L.
Under recommended conditions of use, Liquid Pyroneg is suitable for use on most materials commonly encountered in the CSSD.
Do not however use on alkali sensitive items such as copper, brass, aluminium.
Appearance Clear purple
liquidpH (1% solution) at 20oC11.
Relative density 1.04
These figures are typical values and should not be interpreted as specifications.
DOWNLOAD LIQUID PYRONEG MSDS