How to Sand a Timber Floor
How to Seal A Timber Floor
How to Cut Back A Timber Floor
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Produces a semi-permanent film for use on timber, cork, parquetry and composite flooring.
• Dries to a tough durable film which is unaffected by water.
• Prevents timber floors drying out and splintering.
• Enhances and retains the original natural colours of the timber.
• Floor temperature must be between 10 − 30 °C.
• Floor moisture content must be between 9 − 14% as per Australian Standard.
• A moisture meter is recommended to indicate conditions.
• In hot and dry climates slightly reduce exposure to direct air to prevent rapid and uneven drying.
• Do not cover the surface with non porous protective materials as the curing time can take more than 7
Download Surface Seal Timber Seal MSDS.