- Removes stains that would normally require spotting prior to shampooing.
- Contains Cleangard soil protection polymer.
- Embodies solvents that remove oily stains and soils.
- Brightens hard to clean synthetic carpet fibres as well as wool.
- Generates low moisture "Dry Foam" that leaves carpet dry minutes after cleaning.
- May be used on upholstery and as a general carpet spotter.
Carpet Spotting: Dilute 1 to 5 parts water.
Carpet Shampoo: Heavy Soil 1 -- 15 parts water
Medium Soil 1 -- 25 parts water
Light Soil 1 -- 40 parts water
Skin - Remove contaminated clothing. Flush skin with water.
Eyes - Flush with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical advice.
Inhalation - Move to fresh air.
Not considered hazardous according to the criteria of WorkSafe Australia.
Click here to download the All Round Material Safety Data Sheet