- The fastest drying Ammonia free window cleaner
- No streaks and smears
- No Residue helps keep windows cleaner for longer
- Safe on Tinted Glass
- It’s ideal for computers, X Rays, Navigation and TV & Stereo plastics.
- Fine optical and medical equipment .
- Contains Isopropyl Alcohol
HALO FAST DRY Directions
Spray lightly over the surface to be cleaned in sweeping strokes. Agitate with a terry towelling cloth or paper towel until the product disappears. Turn the cloth to an unused section (or use a fresh one) for a final wipe. A circular motion removes the most dirt and grime.
HALO is now available in a ready to use 750ml spray and squirt bottle.
Contains Isopropyl Alcohol, do not spray near eyes or face. Ensure ventilation is adequate prior to use.
Skin - HALO (FAST DRY) is not a skin irritant.
Eyes - Moderate irritant
If Swallowed- Do NOT induce vomiting. Give one to two glasses of water. Obtain medical advice.
Skin - Dry wipe skin.
Inhalation Remove from further exposure. If dizziness or nauseous seek immediate medical advice.
* Do it yourself applied automotive tint film cannot withstand long term use of HALO Fast Dry. The quality of this film is usually below the standard of quality of professionally applied/factory applied tint film.
DOWNLOAD HALO FAST DRY GLASS CLEANER MSDS