• Moisturising lotion formulated to soothe and soften hands which have been deprived of their natural moisturisers and protective secretions through every day working and washing.
• Contains reconditioning ingredients to help prevent skin from
drying, cracking and splitting and supports the skin’s natural repair process by reconditioning the skin and making it soft.
Healthy hands not only provide fewer cracks and crevices in which bacteria can hide, but by reducing the fear of causing skin problems through repeated work or hand washing, helps increase the rate of hand hygiene compliance.
• Rubs quickly and easily in to skin, leaving hands feeling extremely soft, with no greasy or sticky feeling residue.
• Skin conditioning hand cream & skin conditioning wash cream
• Biodegradable and ethically sourced.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically tested.
Directions for use: Ready-to-use
Hand cream: Apply one to two doses to clean, dry hands and skin. Rub in well.
Wash cream: Apply one to two dosages to a dry cloth and wash the body, no rinse necessary.
For operators processing non-dairy animal products who are operating under the Animal Products Act (APA) regime,
treated skin must be fully protected by an impervious covering at all times during processing and the product supply
must be limited to a fixed dispenser located in locker rooms or amenities.