PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
When using electric products, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce
the risk of electric shock and personal injury, including the following:
Consider your work area environment. When using the MotorScrubber be aware of overhead
electrical wires. MOTOR SCRUBBER IS POWERED BY DC CURRENT ONLY. DO NOT
ATTEMPT TO OPERATE MOTORSCRUBBER WITH AC CURRENT.
• Always flush out chemical with clean water after every use.
• Never pull the MotorScrubber by its cord or yank it to disconnect it from the battery.
• Keep the cord away from heat, oil and sharp edges.
• Keep your MotorScrubber clean. For safer operation follow instructions for attaching
accessories. Keep the upper handle switch area dry, clean and free from oil, grease and
• Disconnect the MotorScrubber when not in use AND WHEN ATTACHING
• Inspect for damage before using MotorScrubber.
• When servicing, use only genuine parts and accessories.
• MOTORSCRUBBER IS A POWER TOOL. AS WITH ANY POWER TOOL, ALWAYS USE
BOTH HANDS TO ENSURE SAFE OPERATION.
• Ensure you adopt the correct posture when using MotorScrubber. Adjust the position of
the control handle (page 11) so your arm is straight when holding the handle. Your back
should be straight at all times. See image left for reference.
Save these instructions for future reference.
Download Motorscrubber Jet Instructional Manual