Direction For Use:
- Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Dilute 50ml to 200 per litre of water (1:20 -1:5). Depending on the severity of the soil to be removed.
- Dilute 25ml per litre of water (1:40) for window washing.
- Apply solution to the surface to be cleaned using a spray bottle.
- Wipe dry using a dry absorbent cloth.
- For window washing, use professional window washing equipment and associated techniques.
Keep container closed to retain maximum performance.