DLX is flammable. Avoid sources of ignition. Avoid skin contact and avoid inhaling vapours. Wear rubber gloves if skin contact is likely to occur.
- DLX should be used neat.
- Spray, wipe or brush DLX onto grease, chewing gum or stained surface.
- To aid product penetration, punch holes in chewing gum or cut adhesive tape with knife.
- Allow to soak in for 5 minutes, then scrape off gum or stain and wipe or wash clean with water.
- If used on carpet stains, pre-test before use and rinse product out thoroughly when stains have dissolved.
- To remove tar from vehicle paintwork, apply DLX to a cloth and wipe briefly. Avoid rubber and test DLX on plastics carefully prior to use
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (ph: 131 126). If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, give a glass of water.
Download Agar DLX Citrus Degreaser MSDS