- Rotary 175 - 350 rpm (low speed)
- Automatic Scrubber
A) Recommended Floor Preparation
1. Use the 3M™ Doodlebug™ Floor Brush Pad 4020F on a rotary floor machine or automatic scrubber.
If required choose a cleaning chemical appropriate for the cleaning task to be performed. Mount the brush on the floor pad drive assembly
2. Remove brush from the machine or raise off the floor after use to prevent damage to bristles
3. Rinse brush with water after each use. If soil is caked on the bristles, soak the brush in appropriate cleaning chemical prior to rinsing in water (3M Neutral Cleaner Concentrate)
4. Leave brush to stand bristle side up to dry.