This detergent degreaser is not suitable for use on sensitive aluminium surfaces. Do not allow the product or its solution to dry on aluminium. Rinse it off immediately if contact occurs.
Enyclean is a new-generation cleaning liquid formulated for maximum effectiveness with an absolute minimum
impact on the environment. Consider the following features:
- BIODEGRADABLE – Rapidly breaks down into friendly by- products.
- Enyclean is made from renewable and regrowable surfactants. Detergents are derived from coconut oil.
- NO toxic, harmful or ecologically-suspect ingredients: no ammonia, EDTA, NTA, glycol ethers, nonyl phenol
ethoxylates, chlorine or phthalates.
- Scrape off or sweep up all loose soil before cleaning.
- Dilute Enyclean as follows:
Damp mopping – dilute to 1 in 66
Scrubbing – dilute to 1 in 30 with water
Walls, paintwork, upholstery:
Dilute to 1 in 10 with water.
Oven’s, BBQ’s, heavily soiled machinery, smoke stains:
Dilute to 1 in 5 with water.
- Apply the solution by cloth, mop or sponge and then allow
a few minutes dwell-time to break down the soilage.
Scrub with scourer pad or nylon brush if necessary.
- Rinse the surface clean with water.
DOWNLOAD AGAR ENYCLEAN DETERGENT DEGREASER MSDS