DOWNLOAD AGAR FLORAL AIR FRESHENER DETERGENT MSDS
How to Use Agar Floral in cleaning Cleaning General Hard Surfaces?
- Cleaning walls, laminex and general hard surfaces.
1. Dilute ½ to ¾ cup of detergent to 10 litres of water (dilution rate may vary
depending on soilage).
2. Mop or wipe surface to be cleaned.
3. Always clean walls from top to bottom to ensure cleaned surfaces stay clean.
4. Continuously wring mop or cloth in solution.
5. Wipe surface dry.
6. Polish chrome fittings until shiny.
7. Do not rinse.
1. Floral: dilute with water to 1:10
2. Using spray gun, spray high into room.
For Heavy Odours:
1. Dilute Breeze to 1:10 parts water.
2. Remove odour source by flushing, rinsing or mopping with solution.
3. Do not rinse clean.
4. Breeze will leave lingering fragrance.