AREA OF APPLICATION
To protect the skin on hands and arms where there is contact with oily, water-insoluble substances and water-immiscible metal-working oils.
To make skin cleansing easier after working with heavy-duty or very stubborn, water-insoluble contamination caused by oil, paint, lacquer, graphite, metallic dust, adhesives and resins, and also after working with dry dust.
Travabon® Classic is not designed for use under gloves.
Features and Benefits:
contains special soil-suspending emulsifiers
- helps to stop stubborn types of dirt clinging to your skin
- you can quickly and gently clean your skin
- reduce the amount of skin cleanser required
- no longer essential to use special skin cleansers
contains a very high proportion of inorganic solids
- enhanced protective action when handling oily workplace substances
- helps to stop dirt clinging to the skin (e.g. resins, lacquers), dermatologically
silicone-free and non-oily
- no adverse effects when coating surfaces
non-oily formulation, with natural film former
- greater safety when handling water-insoluble workplace substances
with glycerine and emollient
- active ingredients to support the skin‘s natural barrier
contains superior quality ingredients
- good skin compatibility
- minimises the risk of dry skin
DOWNLOAD STOKO TRAVABON CLASSIC MSDS