FAQ's ON SPARKLE FOR MOULD:
The product spray trigger isn’t working, what is wrong with it?
This can be due to some of the product being stuck in the trigger mechanism. First rinse the spray trigger in hot water, if this doesn’t work then trying pumping hot water through the system.
The product has an extremely strong odour, is this dangerous to breathe in?
The product can be dangerous if copious amounts of the product is inhaled. If you are using the product as per the instructions on the back and in a well ventilated area, then the product will not pose any harm to the user.
Download Sparkle for Mould MSDS