Oomph Non-hazardous Multi-purpose Degreaser 5L

  • Description
  • More

Non-hazardous powerful degreaser that cuts through grease and grime on surfaces in and around your home.

A multi-purpose powerful degreaser that works fantastically to clean with your BBQ, stove, kitchen appliances, stainless steel, car engine, workshop, outdoor furniture, clothing, grills, sinks, and more. It is an Australian made. It is simple to use, you just spray directly on the surface and wipe clean leaving the surface professionally clean.


Directions For Use:
Spray Oomph directly onto the surface being cleaned. Wipe clean with a sponge or a cloth. It’s that easy!

Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush with water. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.

For advice, contact a Poison Information Centre (phone Australia 131126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor (at once). If in eyes hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. If irritation persists, repeat flushing and seek medical attention.


I can’t get the lid open due to the plastic top bit of the bottle always depleting?

This can tend to happen to the flexible nature of the plastic. The cap does not need much pressure coming from the top to be turned. Try again but with a softer touch on the cap and attempt turning at the same time.

I have had the product for a while and the colour is starting to change and go transparent, is it still alright to use?

The product is still perfectly alright to use. If the product is exposed to too much UV light (outdoors, from the sun) then that is what makes the colour dilution in the product change. The effectiveness of the product does not reduce.

Related Products