- Water-proofing for wet areas – kitchen, shower, toilets and tiled areas.
- Clear, slightly yellow liquid with a mineral turpentine odour.
- Dries clear.
- Repels water.
- 500ml will cover approximately 16m².
1. Ensure shower area is free from mould, grime and completely dry for 24 hours. Damaged grout should be replaced before application. If necessary, replace silicone as well.
2. Brush Diggers ShowerCoat over joints and tiles, starting from the bottom and finishing at the top.
3. Diggers ShowerCoat will penetrate hairline cracks in tiles and porcelain.
4. Wipe excess Diggers ShowerCoat from surfaces with a clean, lint-free cloth after 10 minutes. Buff the tiles with another clean cloth until clean and shiny. Allow to dry for 24 hours before use. Good ventilation will speed up the drying time.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Showercoat Sealer MSDS.