- Suitable for domestic, industrial, automotive and marine applications.
- Effective on oil and water based paints, acrylics, varnishes and epoxies.
- Timber, metal and masonry surfaces.
- Indoor/ outdoor use.
1. Always stir before use. Apply a thick coat using a paint brush or roller. Allow the paint to soften. The time
will depend on the age, the number of coats and the quality of the paint to be removed.
2. Use a paint scraper or steel wool to remove paint before paint rehardens. If paint remains after scraping
apply a second coat. To prevent damage on delicate timbers use a non-metallic scourer to remove paint. If
performing a clear finish conduct a trial on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on plastic, rubber, linoleum or
fibreglass surfaces. Do not use hot air guns or torches with paint stripper.
3. Wash surface with water to remove residue. Alternatively use Diggers Methylated Spirits if surface is
affected by water or there is a danger of raising or swelling the timber. Allow surfaces to dry thoroughly
Follow safety directions on the product label. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/ face protection
when using this product.
Click here for Diggers Paint Stripper Plus MSDS.