- or use with Professional Aluminium Handle with Plastic Sleeve.
How to choose your bristle type:
• Flagged-Soft – These are soft bristles that have been split to make an ultrafine, almost ‘fluffy’ end on the bristles. Use for fine powder & dust, also on uneven and rough surfaces to get into all the crevices.
Note: Flagged bristles tend to clog when there is dust & moisture, combined.
• Medium – These bristles are very flexible, and still soft, and will do a very good job with dust and powder, as well as being more resistant to moisture. Very easy to push, and still gets into crevices.
• Medium-stiff – Still flexible, but with more rigidity for bulkier and more solid product. Will not pick up fine dust as well, use for meat scraps, fruit skins, pulp, grains etc.
• Extra-Stiff Bristles – These bristles will shift bulk product, they make great yard brooms ... they will last. Great for abbatoirs, wineries, anywhere you need to shift lumpy, heavy, sloppy or wet product.